Taival is happy to announce the next step of our journey: We are expanding internationally!
Located in the vibrant startup scene of Berlin we have opened our first international office. With that we also welcome a new partner to lead the Germany business: Juri Stobbe (LinkedIn).
Juri has 20 years cross industry experience in consulting, start-up and international corporate management positions – just recently he worked 10 years for eBay. He gets excited on new technologies and trends to apply them in new ways to drive innovation and new business. He is native Berliner and an avid Triathlete.
His skillset and advisory focus areas are:
- Digital technologies, business models, trends
- Retail: eCommerce / Omnichannel / Marketplaces /offline-online conversion
- platform business models– How to move from product to platform?
- understanding „Corporates“: how do corporates “tick” and what can they learn from startups
- Getting things done and organized: Program & Project Management
- How to service customers right: Service Design, ITIL, Self Service, NPS & CSAT, Service Bots
- Team Management: international teams, cross functional team, shared resources, agile working, Startups vs. Corporates
Juri will focus now on expanding our ecosystem in Berlin so that we can support by connecting with the smart ideas and technologies born in Berlin. But of course he will also enable Taival to support startups and customers expanding to the German market.